Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To The Few Who Walk In

To the few semi-regulars who visit this blog (that's about three of you), I hope you wouldn't mind posting a comment about why you find yourselves coming back. Whether you find some value in my ramblings or whether you drop by to find a reason to laugh, doesn't matter. Any kind of comment, insight, even criticism is welcome. What I've been blogging about isn't 100% foolproof, and I've never claimed them to be foolproof, but I would like to think they make some itty-bitty sense.

Even if what I've written has managed to get you thinking from a different perspective is more than enough reward for me. After all, we all need to be zapped out of our zones from time to time.

Now's your chance to give me a zap, too. Oh, and if you think my ramblings is worth sharing, it would really be nice if you get a friend or two to join this madness.

I wish you all a blessed holiday season!

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 10:18 AM , Blogger ryan.wing said...

I look forward to your quasi-daily comments on this process of creating comics. Your approach varies, since you aren't focusing on the physical production, but rather the sources of marketing and generating new ideas for a future for the industry.

Ryan Wing
www.hyperfatigue.com

 
At December 21, 2007 at 2:31 PM , Blogger Comics Creator said...

Thanks rw. Interesting that your website mentioned you were part of a band? Oh, and congratulations on your engagement! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home